Eclectic Infinities


As the subtitle says, there's a bit of everything in here. This is the place where I intend to discuss some of the pleasant and diverse preoccupations that occur to me now and then and which are not necessarily compatible or indeed of interest, except to me. If you happen to visit this blog you'll find all sorts of things turning up, things that I'm probably not yet aware of myself. So yes, it's a veritable voyage of (self)discovery entirely for my own amusement, which, by some obscure coincidence of vectors or meeting of stars, you may find diverting too.

Thursday, 25 September 2014

Achtung! Cthulhu #1

I've not much time for role playing games and I think in the last 35 years I've been involved in two AD&D adventures and one Call of Cthulhu game.  Achtung! Cthulhu, however, has piqued my interest, as it combines WW2, Cthulhu (of course) and some excellent graphics.  Plus the female in the first one reminds me of someone...
 
More pictures in a later post.  Truely inspiring in terms of graphical technique and the whole 1930s/1940s pulp type adventure setting for Cthulhu.  Even the fonts are interesting. (I should point out that I don't own the game yet so I've no idea how it plays, although as with most RPGs it depends more on the players than on the rules).

Oh and by the way, I know it's over 18 months since I last posted here but now that the Scottish Referendum is over I've got time on my hands, until the UK General Election in May 2015 that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment